Thursday 9 July 2015

1 MONTH POST-OP! SPLINT OUT!

Hey!!! Sooo, yesterday my orthodontist took my bite splint out and it felt crazy weird. Of course, I got a little faint and the splint smelled disgusting but I still asked to keep it! LOL (Cleaned it super good) :( But, I was super excited. They changed my elastic pattern, said my bite looks pretty much perfect and said I possibly will be getting my braces off in 3 - 4 months and that is the best news yet! One thing I don't like, is that my molars are now open in the back. :(

I am super stocked about my results and I was really happy to see the shape of my teeth again! There are a lot of physical changes to my smile, my lips look completely different. (In a very good way - way more symmetry)

Here they are! They look so pretty, I am soooo happy with them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment