Thursday 28 January 2016

7 MONTHS POST-OP!

I haven't been posting at all because really nothing was happening.  My orthodontist has been working on fine tuning. Two days ago he finally rebracketed my front 6 teeth for me after forgetting for a few months (he's very forgetful). So, now my teeth are moving the way that I want them to. At this point, I feel my bite should be perfect but it still feels a little off, I think one tooth is hitting awkwardly, so I have to talk to him about that at my next appointment.

Also, my canines and laterals are slightly angled back making my left canine on the bottom and my left lateral on the top hit when i bring my bite forward to nibble on food. Which is very annoying, hopefully he can fix that.

I'm really excited to be out of braces soon, but I don't want to rush it. I want them to be as close to perfect as they can be. I feel he's trying to rush me out of them, because this month will be my estimated treatment time, 24 months. But in my opinion, you pay for the final result, so an orthondist needs to make you happy with the final result.

Anyway, hopefully they'll be off by June,  for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment